5.9.11

Apple CEO, Tim Cook

Tim Cook was appointed as Apple new CEO.
'Joining Apple was the best decision I've ever made and it's been the privilege of a lifetime to work for Apple and Steve for over 13 years. I share Steve's optimism for Apple's bright future,' Cook said in the internal Apple memo. He also praised former CEO Steve Jobs, saying it has been a privilege to have worked with him
On the future of Apple, he said 'I want you to be confident that Apple is not going to change. I cherish and celebrate Apple's unique principles and values. Steve built a company and culture that is unlike any other in the world and we are going to stay true to that — it is in our DNA.'
'We are going to continue to make the best products in the world that delight our customers and make our employees incredibly proud of what they do,' he added.
Cook ended with the words that he is looking forward to his new position as CEO, and will strive to drive the company forward.
'I love Apple and I am looking forward to diving into my new role. I am confident our best years lie ahead of us and that together we will continue to make Apple the magical place that it is.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More